Stone Bridge Parent Teacher Student OrganizationPartnering for SuccessHello Everyone!Thank you for checking out the PTSO website! We are so excited about the 2019-2020 school year at SBHS. There are many changes, even in our PTSO, so our goal this year is to unite our school community and ensure that communication is open and meaningful. Teachers, clubs, and organizations are our focus for the funds that we raise.We understand that most of us in our community are stretched with our time and talents because of jobs, kids, activities, and life, in general, vying for our attention. However, we want you to be involved and support the PTSO. Our main events are:
- Monthly meetings:
- Mostly the FIRST Tuesday of every month, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the SBHS Library
- Meetings can be attended by ANYONE. Our goal is you have at least one SBHS administrator and one teacher present at every meeting. Get to know our new staff!!
- Membership drive:
- join the PTSO! The dues you pay fund teacher appreciation events, student clubs and organizations, and scholarships
- membership forms are online under the PTSO website
- Premier Parking for students and teacher
- SAT Prep Classes - the PTSO is given potions of all SAT prep activities that we sponsor - a great way to help your child increase his/her scores!!
- Bulldog Expo/Cinnabon sales
- linking your grocery cards to SBHS
Giant Foods: 03795
Harris Teeter: 5930
Target Red Card: 119417
Office Depot: 70115699
- volunteer during events - teacher appreciation breakfast/lunch, All Night Grad Party (ANGP), student orientation, Ethics Day, Senior Awards luncheon
- Sign up to bring in products needed for activities - lunches, teacher appreciation, ANGP
Thank you so much for your continued support! Feel free to reach out to any of the PTSO officers or me with questions and/or suggestions. We're here to serve you! Have a great school year!
PTSO President, 2018-2020
- Monthly meetings: