Any current student who needs an official copy of their high school transript will need to make a formal request by filling out the transcript request form: https://permission.click/MNEQO/us
- There is a minimum of 10 business days to process a transcript request.
- 7th semester grades will be mailed automatically to any college/university request made for seniors.
- A final transcript will be sent to the college indicated on the end-of-year senior survey.
- If a transcript can be sent electronically, there is no cost.
- If the transcript needs to be mailed, there is a fee of $3.00 per transcript, payment can be made through the payment portal: Potomac Falls Payment Portal
A cumulative scholastic record is maintained for every student enrolled in Loudoun County Public Schools. LCPS offers a convenient and secure website for former students and third parties to request student information or records online.