New Student Registration
For questions about new student registration, address changes, student withdrawals, or transfer of records, please contact our Registrar, Mrs. Lemieux:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 571-367-4207
Current LCPS students transferring to Independence
- Please submit a Change of Address Form to your current school for processing.
- You must also provide proof of residency (lease, deed, or mortgage statement) in order to complete a Change of Address.
Students transferring to Independence from outside of LCPS
- We encourage parents/legal guardians to pre-register online. In order to do so, parents/legal guardians must have or create a ParentVUE account. Use the Online Pre-Registration page for detailed steps and downloadable resources.
- Please review the documents needed to register, and once you have collected all the required registration documentation, please call 571-367-4207 to make an appointment to complete the registration process. A student registration is not complete until the parent or court-appointed legal guardian submits the required documentation in person to the school.
- If you need assistance determining your student's zoned school, please visit the attendance boundary link.
- When you call for an appointment, please notify us if any of the conditions listed below apply to your child:
- Your child receives special education services.
- Your child speaks English as a second language.
- You are not the parent of the child you wish to enroll.
Come with Mr. Gabriel, our Principal, on a tour of our school.
In full disclosure, this video was created during the COVID-19 pandemic as a way to give a glimpse into our school for our rising 9th grade students while schools were in distance learning. We're in the process of updating this video.
Show Your Stripes
"Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe." - Barbara De Angelis
"We all need something to struggle against and to struggle for. The aim in life is not to avoid struggles, but to have the right ones; not to avoid worry, but to care about the right things; not to live without fear, but to confront worthy fears with force and passion. Every time we make a choice to confront our fear, our character evolves and we become more courageous. Every time we make a choice to move through pain to pursue a purpose larger than ourselves, our character evolves and we become wiser. Every time we make a choice to move through suffering, our character evolves and we become stronger. Over time, through a process of daily choices, we find that we've built courage, strength, and wisdom." - Eric Greitens