SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create an individualized career and academic plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Loudoun County Public Schools is accessible in Kindergarten through 12th grade by students and their parents. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and were designed to streamline the college and career readiness workflow for counselors and staff.
This platform is designed to meet the needs of our students as they make meaningful contributions to the world!
What Students and Families Can Do
- Access to K-5 platform with college and career exploration lessons and activities
- Portfolio building capabilities for K-12th grade students
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges as well as take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships and learn about financial aid
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields and internship/volunteer opportunities
- Create digital portfolios and resumes
- Build ACP and ACPP
- Communicate with counselors
- School business partnership portal
LCPS School Counselors are currently undergoing training in SchooLinks, and while they learn more about the platform, we ask that questions about SchooLinks be directed to: SchooLinkshelp@LCPS.org.