change of address
  • Moved to a new house that's still in Broad Run or LCPS district? You must fill out a change of address form and turn it into the school counseling office. 

    Change of address form English/Spanish (pdf)

    A Change of Address form can be picked up in the School Counseling Office or downloaded from the links above. The completed form is then submitted to the School Counseling Office as soon as possible.

    Proof of residence, such as a lease agreement or settlement statement, MUST be submitted for the change to take effect. All siblings can be listed on one form and submitted to one school only. The form will then be submitted to the appropriate schools for processing.

    Changes in address which cause a school zone change require a Special Permission form to be completed and submitted to the Office of Student Services.


    Attention Users:

    Our goal is to provide comprehensive information that will help support you and your student as you navigate the many options beyond high school. The content of outside links is not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools and we do not endorse any specific link or confirm that the information is accurate. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of the building principal. Remember that the outside source Web page may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk.

Last Modified on May 9, 2024