LCPS Vision Statement: Every student will reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.
LCPS Mission Statement: Empowering all students to make meaningful contributions to the world.
School Counseling Vision Statement:
Our School Counseling program’s vision is to have all scholars successfully complete their K-12 education to their highest potential with academic, career and social-emotional skills that prepare them for college graduation and/or their chosen careers. Scholars will be prepared to take on the challenges and expectations of the diverse and complex 21st century, becoming positive and productive citizens in all that they do.
School Counseling Mission Statement:
Our School Counseling program’s mission is to employ a data-driven comprehensive school counseling program, using developmentally aligned, evidence-based curriculum to deliver classroom instruction, small group and individual counseling in a safe and supportive environment.
School Counseling Beliefs Statement:
Here at Cardinal Ridge, we believe:
- All scholars are unique, and when given a safe, nurturing environment, will reach their fullest potential.
- All scholars should have access to a high quality education.
- School Counselors are advocates for every scholar.
- All scholars have the right to be heard and treated with respect.
- Applying the ASCA Ethical Standards for School Counselors empowers school counselors to make decisions based on the highest moral principles to promote the maximum development of every scholar.