Please be aware that all communication regarding substitute application status is sent via email. If you believe that you should have received an email from us, please check your SPAM, JUNK, AND CLUTTER folders before contacting our office. Thank you!
Applicants Holding Teaching Credentials: Apply to PS4169
- To apply, go to the LCPS Jobs Portal and search for the Licensed Substitute position.
- If you hold any of the following teaching credentials, you are eligible for this position. You will have the opportunity when filling out the online application to upload your documents.
- current or expired Virginia or other state-issued license
- current Virginia or out- of-state provisional license
- current Letter of Eligibility
- If you need assistance with applying for a job, please get in touch with the Recruitment Team.
- If you are selected to continue our process after your application is reviewed, you will receive an e-mail from Sub Central about next steps in the process.
Last Modified on January 6, 2023