Student Record Maintenance

  • The Registrar and School Counseling Administrative Assistant maintain student records for the school. There are two main types of information maintained, changes to which must be communicated to the school by families:

    • Parents/guardians change general contact information, such as parent phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc., using ParentVUE. See the ParentVUE Support Page if you have issues accessing ParentVUE.
    • Two major changes, change of address or withdrawal from Loudoun County Public Schools, cannot be updated in ParentVUE. See information about how to make these types of changes below. Completed forms can be emailed to the Registrar; you do not need to drop them off in person. In addition, if there are changes to information about the parent with whom a student lives, please contact the Registrar to find out exactly what information she needs so she can update the Student Information System appropriately.

    Please note that a student's school of residence is determined based on where the student actually resides. If a student moves out of the boundary of the school s/he currently attends but the student continues to reside in Loudoun County, s/he will be transferred to the school of residence based on the new address unless the family applies for and is granted Special Permission. For information about obtaining permission to stay at Riverside High School after moving outside of the boundary, please see the Special Permission web site.


Student Records Requests

Last Modified on February 1, 2024