The below programs are used across grade levels to help support students' learning throughout the school day. Click on the name of the program to learn more about the program, who uses it, why teachers use it, and how to get logged in.
- LCPS Go!
- BrainPop & BrainPopJr.
- ImagineLearning (EL students only)
- Lalilo (phonics)
- RAZ Kids (reading)
- Zearn (math)
Additional programs used by grade levels:
- 1st Grade
- Dance Typing Mat (can access through LCPS Go!)
- 2nd Grade
- Wixie (can access through LCPS Go!)
- Safari Montage (can access through LCPS Go!)
- Handwriting Without Tears (print and cursive practice; can access through LCPS Go!)
- 3rd Grade
- 5th Grade