JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL(Teens and Adults)JUST IN:Blue Ridge Hospice Thrift Shop -now hiring full time and part time associates.Full time associates: Part Tim Associates40 hours guarteened 24 hours a weekRobust benefit package to include: Flexible schedulemedical, dental and vision Permanent positionPaid Time off Generous employee discountGenerous employee discount Competitive retail salaryCompetitive retail salary Must be 17 or olderAsk a manager for more details or go to: brhospice.org and look for 'Join our Team' to submit your application online.Blue Ridge Hospice Thrift Shop is now located in the old Food Lion store.
Plumbers and Pipefitters Apprenticeship - now accepting applications for the Apprentice Training Program's 2021-2022 school year.
Applicants must be 17 years of age by the time of applications and have either a high school diploma or high school equivalency (GED). Applicants must be 18 years of age or older when placed in employment. The following documentation/copies must be submitted to the Training Facility at the above address prior to receiving a date for their entry exam:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Valid Driver's License or Valid State issued identification card
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Transcript of Grades (sealed school envelope or raised school seal) or GED Test Scores
- If you have a transcript from another country, you must have your embassy verify in writing that it is equivalent to U.S.. high school standards
NOTE: Applicants may send copies of their documents EXCEPT the official sealed high school transcripts which MUST be the original document.Applicants are required to take an entrance exam. There is a $50 non-refundable test fee, which is payable by cash, money order or credit card. If selected for apprenticeship, final acceptance will be contingent on ability to pass a drug and background screening. Background screenings will be performed on all applicants invited to enroll in the Apprenticeship Program and a conviction for a felony will results in the JATC withdrawing its invitation to enroll in the apprenticeship program. Contact: Christopher Biondi, training director at 301-552-3505 or email at: email@example.com
Steamfitters' Apprenticeship for Heating, Air Conditioning, RefrigerationApplicants must be 18 years old by August 15, 2022 (born before August 15, 2004) High school diploma eared by June 30, 2022 or GED cetificat by December 31, 2021Applicant must provide:
- Oficial transcript of High School Grades (in sealed envelope and have a raised seal affixed)
- High school seniors must also provide a letter from their guidance counselor on school letterhed stating hey will graduate by June 30, 2022
- GED scores and certificate (only GEDs that are American Council on education accredited will be accepted. Visit www.acenet.edu for further information). Online diplomas are not accepted.
- Social Security Card
- County or state issued birth certificate, U.S. Passport or Naturalization Certificate
- Valid Driver's License or state inssued picture identifiction card
- DD214 (for veterans of military service only)
All applicants are required to take the following:
- If selected for apprenticeship, final acceptance will be contingent on ability to pass drug and background screening
- Upon completion of application, you will be eligible to take an aptitude and/or math test the same day
If intereted in applying for a helper's job, please contact the Steamfitters Local 602 Union Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-333-2356. Please visit their website at www.steamfitters-602.org.HIRING FOR UPCOMING SEASONS
My name is Bailey Stapleton and I'm the recruiter for Continental Pools. We are a management and construction company providing safe swimming facilities to our clients.
Our staffing department is seeking your help this Fall and Spring; we are hiring students at least 15 years old to become pool managers and lifeguards at our facilities. As a guard with Continental, students will become certified lifeguards and are trained and certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED.
Due to the pandemic we understand that most schools are virtual, and those that are open are not letting vendors in for the students safety. If possible we can mail you some of our postcards and flyers if you would like to have them accessible for students, and I have also attached a pdf form of them below if you would like to share those as well. I know some schools are offering "virtual lunch visits," I'm not entirely sure how that works but if this is something you offer we would love to have an opportunity to chat with the students about our lifeguard and manager positions.
Please let me know if we are able to work something out with you.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
703-321-7040 | 1-877-780-7665
14120 Parke Long Court, Ste 111
Chantilly, VA 20151
Work Full-time, Part-time, or Some-time.