Need records?

    LCPS Logo

    For students who graduated within 5 years from today, please use this form which is also found on the shelf outside of the counseling office. Be sure to include your year of graduation from high school and your student ID (if you remember it). 

    Records for students who graduated from Loudoun Valley High School five or more years ago can be requested by visiting the student records website.
    If you would like to order a replacement diploma, please call 540-751-2407 (option 1).