Requesting your DE Transcripts

  • Dual Enrollment transcripts must be requested directly from the college or university where you were enrolled in the DE course. You can request your transcript from the registrar's office and have it sent directly to the colleges/universities that you are applying to. Most schools will require your DE transcript sent from the school where you took the course in order to award you the proper number of credits. 

    Your transcript from Champe will only list 1 credit for your DE courses. Your counselor at Champe cannot request your DE transcript for you.