Bucks For Bulldogs
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We are excited about the upcoming year and welcoming students back in person! As we continue to move through these challenging times, we want to continue to build connections between the school and the community as well as foster positive relationships among students, parents, faculty, and the community. We look forward to working together to provide meaningful and memorable middle school experiences for students.
Each fall BRMS and the PTO sponsor a fundraiser to generate much-needed funds for the direct benefit of our school and students’ learning. The following list outlines just a few of the many areas that are supported through fundraising:
- Positive character student incentive plans and student recognition programs such as Character Counts, Cornerstones, and 8th Grade Awards
- Our highly anticipated theatre program with a spring performance
- Teacher grants for classroom incentives and miscellaneous supplies (classroom animals, etc.)
- Gestures of appreciation to students, teachers, staff, and administration throughout the year
- Scholarships for after-school activities
- An annual college scholarship is provided for a BRMS alum who is graduating from high school.
- Various school infrastructure and building improvements
In response to suggestions from the BRMS community, funds are raised through a donation campaign called “Bucks for Bulldogs!” rather than through a sales-based fundraiser. This type of fundraiser allows BRMS and the PTO to receive 100% of the money generated from the campaign. It has been very successful since we began it in 2015. With the support of our community, we are confident it will continue to be a simple yet effective way to support our school.
The “Bucks for Bulldogs!” goal is to raise $20,000 to support learning and programs at BRMS.