BUCKS FOR BULLDOGS
Welcome to the new school year!
We are excited about the upcoming year and look forward to working as a school community to provide meaningful and memorable middle school experiences for all Blue Ridge Middle School students.
Each fall the PTO and BRMS jointly sponsor a fundraiser to generate much-needed funds for the direct benefit of our school and students’ learning. In previous years, the fundraiser allowed us to provide support to BRMS in the following areas:
- Good behavior incentives for students
- School improvements such as door wraps, paint, water-bottle fountains, etc.
- 6th & 7th Grade socials
- 8th Grade Picnic, Decades Day/Field Day
- Clubs and After-School Activities, including fall and spring theater programs
- Classroom grants, including science materials and educational software resources
- Staff development grants
- Special education grants
- LVHS scholarship
- Student recognition events – Character Counts, Cornerstones, etc.
- Literacy and STEM Resources
Bucks for Bulldogs! -- A few years ago, the BRMS community requested a “no sale” fundraiser with all funds raised through a donation campaign. 100% of the money raised through this fundraiser goes towards student initiatives and school improvements at Blue Ridge Middle School! The fundraiser has been very successful since it began in 2015 and, with the continued effort of our community, we are confident it will continue to be a simple yet effective way to support our school.
This year’s “Bucks for Bulldogs” goal is to raise $14,000 to support learning and enrichment programs at BRMS. Based on our anticipated enrollment, a $35 tax-deductible gift from each student would help us to exceed our goal!
How to Donate:
Cash/Check donation – simply complete the attached form and send it with your donation to your student’s homeroom teacher by October. Checks should be made payable to BRMS PTO. CLICK HERE for a donation form.
PayPal – Please complete our donation form to donate via PayPal and ensure that we have your student’s information to deliver their Spirit items! Click Here to donate!
The PTO is a 501(c)(3) organization, so donations may be tax deductible.
This year, Bucks for Bulldogs is combining donation tiers with school spirit items PLUS weekly prize drawings! Prizes include Bulldog-themed items, gift cards to local restaurants, movie tickets, Lego, Bluetooth speakers, and more. Grand prize is a new iPad!
- Families who donate a minimum of $25 will receive a BRMS Bulldogs car magnet and one raffle ticket per $10 donated.
- Families who donate $80 or more will receive a magnet AND a BRMS insulated straw tumbler and one raffle ticket per $10 donated.
- Families who donate $130 or more will receive those two items plus a BRMS string bag and one raffle ticket per $10 donated.
We understand that monetary donations are not an option for all families. If you are unable to make a donation, please consider donating your time; see the accompanying information about PTO contact and volunteer opportunities. Also, consider supporting the PTO through Spirit Nights with local businesses!
Thank you for your support of Blue Ridge Middle School! We look forward to getting to know you and your BRMS student this year!
QR code for link to Bucks for Bulldogs online donation form: Click Here