• DEC-8 Replacement Request (Driver's Education Classroom Completion Card)

    If you have lost your DEC8 card (pink) for classroom driver's education, click here. Requests are processed every Wednesday. 

    Please understand that we must have complete documentation showing that you fully completed classroom driver's education.  This includes a grade of 60% or higher and a registration form from your attendance at a Partners For Safe Teen Driving Seminar.

    If you have completed classroom driver's education at another high school, you must contact that school in order to receive your DEC-8.  We cannot and will not issue DEC-8's for students who did not fully complete our program or took classroom driver's education at another school.