The PTO is super excited to announce our new initiative, Bulldogs Give Back! This initiative will lead our Community Service program which will provide several service projects each school year, in effort to offer our students and families the opportunity to give back to our community.
New Volunteer Opportunities:
November: Our Bulldog family wants to help. Blue Ridge is collecting donated $25 gift cards for Harris Teeter and Giant to distribute to local families who need a little extra help making Thanksgiving happen this year. Can you help? If $25 is too steep, any amount would be amazing. Every little bit helps.
Please drop off or mail your gift card to:
Blue Ridge Middle School
Attn: Rebecca Edwards - Parent Liaison
551 East A Street
Purcellville VA 20132
December: BRMS is providing holiday assistance to any family who has reached out and asked for help. As we have done every year, we are providing gifts to all the children in the family. These gifts are "needs" based. Clothing, shoes, coats, etc.
- Once you order off of the list, the gifts will be shipped directly to the school. The PL will distribute to the families before the Christmas break.
- Gifts are delivered unwrapped to allow parents the opportunity to view gifts before giving to their children.
- please stick to what is on the list! The gifts were carefully and specifically chosen based off of what information was collected from the families
- GIFT CARDS! yes! That would be a wonderful help! You can purchase a gift card off of the wish list and they will be used to purchase any unpurchased items.
- Believe it or not - Christmas is coming fast! I know it is not Thanksgiving yet, but please consider purchasing now. Due to COVID, shipping may be delayed or items may suddenly be out of stock. Also, gifts need to be sorted once they arrive and distributed to families by Dec 21st.
Here is the link... https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/NC4BQDK7Q9NB?