Setting Up the Schoology App
- Open your preferred web browser and go to app.schoology.com. Select “Forgot your password.”
- Enter your email address and click on “Send My Login Info.”
- Check your email and click on the “link” embedded within the Schoology message.
- Select the “Log in” button.
- Enter your “ParentVUE” password in both fields and click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the “Schoology” app at the Google Play store (Android) or the App store (iPhone).
- Type “Loudoun County Public Schools” in the Find your school or domain field.
- Select “Log in using Schoology.com.”
- Enter your “email address” associated with your ParentVUE account and the password established in step #5. Click on the “Log in” button.
- Click on the “three horizontal lines” located to the top left corner of the app screen.
- Select the “My Children” button to access your child’s courses.
Last Modified on September 24, 2020