PSAT Registration: Heritage High School (Juniors only) Closes on Sept 29 at 5 pm
PSAT Registration: Heritage High School (Juniors only)
PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes promptly at 5 pm on Tuesday September 29, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS!
This year, due to COVID-19, we are limiting the participants in the PSAT to CURRENT JUNIORS ONLY.
There is no cost associated with taking the PSAT test.
You will have a choice of two testing dates.
PSAT Test Dates:
Arrival/Dismissal Time: Arrive by 7:45 AM. Doors close at 8:05 AM, so it is important for you to be here on time!
Due to COVID screening checks and room check in, please plan to arrive by 7:45 AM. Doors open at 7:45 AM and close at 8:05 AM. Testing will begin by 9AM. Dismissal should occur around 1:30 PM.
Students who wish to be considered for the National Merit Scholarship Competition, but who do not wish to take the PSAT NMSQT may find application information here:
Below is a copy of the Fall 2020 PSAT Student Study Guide.
A. What to bring:
1. Health Questionnaire (will be attached to an email you receive closer to testing day) – a FILLED OUT hard copy please! and including temp taken at home written on form
2. A mask – must be worn at all times on campus
3. A valid school or government issued PHOTO ID
4. Sharpened Pencils (at least 2 No. 2 pencils with soft erasers and sharpened! (no mechanical pencils!)
5. An approved calculator, with extra batteries if desired. See Student Guide for approved calculator list
6. Snack and drink with screw top lid (during breaks only). NO cups with loose lids! (Ex. Starbucks or drive-through type cups with straws). These will be thrown away if brought to building entrance!
7. A backpack or bag to contain your belongings
8. A hard copy list of the colleges you wish to receive your score report
9. The email you use for your College Board account
B. General Information:
1. Use of following is prohibited: cellular phones; pagers; electronic devices; watch alarms; protractors; compasses; rulers; dictionaries or other books; pamphlets; papers of any kind; highlighters; colored pencils or pens; listening, recording, copying, or photographic devices; or any other aid.
2. No visitors or parents are permitted in the testing rooms.
3. Latecomers cannot be admitted per College Board policy.
4. A score report will be available in January (delivery means will be dependent upon school status)
C. Health Mitigation Processes:
1. All persons who enter the school building must wear a mask at all times.
2. Students will be emailed a health screening form, which must be printed out and completed the morning of testing. The form will be reviewed and collected by check-in staff.
3. All students will be temperature checked at the door.
4. Students must retain 6 feet of physical separation between themselves and others at all times.
5. Students will receive specific information via email, prior to the test date that assigns them an entrance, arrival time and may provide specific parking and/or school navigation directions. It is very important that students and parents follow these directions as written.
6. Any student who does not pass the health screening or the temperature check or becomes ill during testing, will be escorted to the care room and will be unable to complete testing.