How do I create my ParentVUE account?Once you receive the account activation key from LCPS, you can access the ParentVUE Portal and activate your account.
I forgot my ParentVUE UserID and Password. What do I do?You have the ability to reset your own password using these directions. Your UserID is the email address that LCPS has on file for you. Please contact Donita Hardie or Amy Tobias if you forgot your UserID.
How can I get more helpful guides on how to use ParentVUE?Refer to these Quick Reference Guides for more information.
Who should I contact if I need ParentVUE help?Before reaching out for help, try to clear your browser history and retry. Directions are below:
- Please close all tabs and only have a blank new one open
- Go to the 3 vertical dots
- Click on History
- Click on History at the top of the pop up Window
- On the left of the new window, click Clear Browsing Data
- Choose the Basic tab (or Advanced)
- Choose All Time
- Select all options
- Click Clear Data
- Sign out of Chrome and shutdown the chromebook
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue with using the Basic option, go back through the steps and instead of choosing the Basic tab, choose Advanced and repeat everything