I am new to the county. What is my LCPS email and password?Your LCPS email is studentID@lcps.org. The default email is LCPS-MMDDYY. The MMDDYY is your birthdate with the YY being the last 2 digits of your birth year. You can change your password later but this is your default password given by LCPS.
I forgot my password and I previously set up my Password Recovery. What can I do to retrieve my password?FWS cannot reset passwords. Since you previously set up your password recovery, it is a quick process to retrieve your password. Follow the steps in this Password Help form. If for some reason you can't resolve the issue, please call the LCPS Tech Support Center at 571-252-2112 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
I forgot my password and never set up my Password Recovery. What can I do to reset my password?Try the 'Forgot Password' link on LCPS GO. If it doesn't work, that indicates password recovery hasn’t been set up in the your LCPS Go profile. The LCPS Technology Support Center can reset passwords. Call the Tech Support Center at 571-252-2112 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
If I didn't set up my Password Recovery, what should I do to set it up so that I can retrieve my password more easily if I forget it?Go into your LCPS Go profile and set up your password recovery. Follow these instructions.
Can I change my password?Yes, follow these instructions.
Who should I contact if I need password help?Before reaching out for help, try to clear your browser history and retry. Directions are below:
- Please close all tabs and only have a blank new one open
- Go to the 3 vertical dots
- Click on History
- Click on History at the top of the pop up Window
- On the left of the new window, click Clear Browsing Data
- Choose the Basic tab (or Advanced)
- Choose All Time
- Select all options
- Click Clear Data
- Sign out of Chrome and shutdown the chromebook
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue with using the Basic option, go back through the steps and instead of choosing the Basic tab, choose Advanced and repeat everything