I forgot my password. What can I do to reset my password?FWS cannot reset passwords. Follow the directions below to reset your password.
- Go to the ParentVUE Portal in any web browser.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address or user name associated with the account. An email message will be sent to that email address with a link to reset the password.
- Click on the link in the email to open the Change Password screen.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name and the new password. You must enter your First Name and Last Name EXACTLY as it appears in your ParentVUE account to reset your password.
How do I change my password?If you would like to change your password, please follow the steps on the Change My Password form.
Who should I contact if I need password help?Before reaching out for help, try to clear your browser history and retry. Directions are below:
- Please close all tabs and only have a blank new one open
- Go to the 3 vertical dots
- Click on History
- Click on History at the top of the pop up Window
- On the left of the new window, click Clear Browsing Data
- Choose the Basic tab (or Advanced)
- Choose All Time
- Select all options
- Click Clear Data
- Sign out of Chrome and shutdown the chromebook
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue with using the Basic option, go back through the steps and instead of choosing the Basic tab, choose Advanced and repeat everything