Learning Labs at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
Learning Labs are classroom programs available free to school groups. Learning Labs are based on the collections of the National Air and Space Museum and the National and Virginia State Standards of Learning.
Location: Classrooms at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
Duration: Learning Lab programs last 60 minutes unless otherwise specified.
Learning Lab Titles:
- “We Can Fly” (Aviation - Grades K-2)
- “Discovery & Exploration” (Space - Grades K-2)
- “Forces of Flight” (Aviation Grades - 5-12)
- “Mission to Mars (Space - Grades 6-12)
- “Paper Airplane Design” (Aviation - Grades 3-8)
- “To The Moon & Beyond” (Space - Grades 3-5)
- “Voyages Into Space” (Space - Grades 6-9)