2021-2022 Academic Year
Digital Experience Specialists are available in Briar Woods daily 8-4:30 pm.
Specialists focus on the "This is broken". and/or "I can't log in".
Staff can receive technical support through one of the following methods:
- LCPS STAFF ONLY - Submit an incident through the Support Center in LCPSGO.
- Email your question to the DDI-Technology Support Center at: DDI-TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org
- Call the Technology Support Center at (571) 252-2112
Technology Support Center
7:30 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday, by appointment only
To schedule an appointment, click HERE.
In an effort to limit the in-person visits to the center, we encourage students and staff to continue utilizing the Technology Support Center for remote help as much as possible (i.e. passwords, account access, etc). The Technology Support Center is available by phone, M-F, 8AM - 5PM. The hardware repair center will primarily be available to support physically damaged hardware assigned to students and staff.
When visiting the hardware repair center at the Staff Training Center, please continue to exercise social distance recommendations to include:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice cough etiquette.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissues.
- If you cough into tissues throw them in the trash and wash your hands immediately.
- Maintain the 6-foot space between one another. If passing documents or equipment, place items on the table in front of you, step back and allow the recipient to step-forward to pick up the item.
Please call 571-252-2112 when you arrive in the Staff Training Center parking lot. We will check you in and call you back when allowed to enter the building. Please remain in your car until you are called to enter the building.
- Students that were issued loaners at time of closures = Should continue to use loaner chromebooks.
- New Students (Gr3-12) and new Staff (e.g. teachers) may use the same appointment scheduler to book appointments to receive new equipment
- Students that missed their pickup date at the recent chromebook distribution sites, may use the scheduler to book an appointment
- Departing Staff/Students (leaving the district) should also use the same appointment scheduler to return their LCPS issued equipmen