Senior Portraits for the Class of 2021
We at Victor O’Neill Studios, your school’s official school photographer, are excited to see you on the following date(s) for your senior portraits at Stone Bridge:
August 6, 7, and 10
September 1, 2, and 3
September 16, 17, and 18 after school
Novembber 4 and 5
Appointments can be reserved here: pickatime.com/vosphoto/stonebridgehs. Students in need of retakes should email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a retake appointment.
Due to safety concerns during the COVID-19 crisis, we will no longer be mailing appointment notices home. It is safer to communicate with everyone through email and allows us to control the number of appointments throughout the day. We are reducing the number of appointments by 50% compared to previous years. Therefore, instead of pre-assigning a date and time for your senior portrait, we are offering you the opportunity to select your date and time through our new scheduling software. Please sign up for your session date and time here:
Please book your appointment quickly! These dates will definitely fill up. We will offer additional dates to accommodate all students.
This year we will not be doing the traditional tux and drape pose. Instead, boys will wear their own solid-colored shirt or shirt and tie with a jacket and girls are asked to wear solid colored dresses or tops for the yearbook pose. Please note that if the senior chooses to wear the cap and gown as well, these items will be shared with other seniors while we are there. In these cases, a signed waiver must be brought in with the senior. We will still take casual photos. Please also note the following: no temporary tattoos, no writing on clothing, and no strapless outfits.
We will have the following modifications in place to ensure a safe environment for students, parents and our staff:
- We will have signage in place to encourage social distancing while students wait their turn at each camera.
- Photographers will not come within physical contact of any student and will stay behind the camera.
- Photographers and assistants will be in gloves and masks while students are present.
- All of our staff will have their temperature checked before reporting to work each day.
- Anyone entering the room where portraits are taking place will have their temperature checked.
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering the building, only to be removed immediately prior to having portraits taken.
- Any shared clothing will be sanitized before each use using steamers.
- Props will be sanitized between uses.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following recommendations:
- We recommend that anyone with underlying health conditions not accompany the high school senior to the school for their portraits if at all possible.
- Masks will be provided to any customers desiring one.
- Give each other space and follow the social distancing guidelines
- Wash and sanitize your hands often. We will have sanitation stations throughout our portrait areas for your convenience.
- Most importantly, if you feel sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, or if in the last two weeks you been in close contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home
- We strongly encourage you to reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your family is feeling unwell.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Senior Portraits FAQ
- What if I want a portrait in the traditional tux and drape?
- We will not have that available at Stone Bridge, but you can book an appointment directly with the studio in Middleburg on their website: www.ironlightstudio.com. This option is only available to those purchasing an additional package through Victor O'Neill. The yearbook photo will still be the one taken in the student's own clothes following the above guidelines.
- What if all of the appointments are full?
- Stone Bridge will continue to add more dates and appointments until all Seniors have had their portrait taken. We will update this page and email Senior families as new appointment times are opened.