All digital text platforms appear to be stable at this time. If you are having indidivual issues, please report below.
- Digital content will sync with new instructors or newly enrolled students in 2-3 days from the time they are added to Phoenix. Please only report issues if it has been more than 3 days.
- To request physical materials or report shortages, please connect with your school textbook contact.
- Note that some digital resources require action annually.
- Unsure how to access newly adopted resources?
Students or primary instructors
LCPS Staff who are not primary instructors
and related materials (textbook contacts only)
Textbook & Digital Resource Adoption
LCPS follows federal, state, and local policy and guidelines around textbook adoptions.
Annual Adoption Schedule (subject to change)
Review School Year
Science, Fine Arts, Health
CTE / ACL (non science & math)*
*ACL science and math adopt with those subject areas
Timelines for Items Currently Under Review
- World Languages & Cultures - Summer 21 through early Spring 22
- CTE - Spring 22 through Summer 22
Request for ProposalsRequests for Proposals (RFP) are solicited through the LCPS Procurement Office. View current solicitations.
Current Textbook RFP solicitation Windows:
- World Languages: RFP solicitation through July 30, 2021
- Career & Technology Education: Spring 2022