*If more information is needed please contact me at email@example.com . Thank you and stay safe.*
ALL RESOURCES: If you or someone you know is looking for resources, please have them call: 703-777-0420 for information and referral information or visit this link
TODOS LOS RECURSOS : Si usted o alguien que conoce está en busca de recursos, por favor haga que llame al: 703-777-0420 para obtener información e información de referencia o visite este enlace
جميع الموارد: إذا كنت تبحث أنت أو أي شخص تعرفه عن موارد ، فيرجى طلب ذلك: 703-777-0420 للحصول على معلومات ومعلومات الإحالة أو زيارة هذا الرابط
تمام وسائل : اگر آپ یا آپ کو معلوم وسائل کے لئے تلاش کر رہا ہے اگر کوئی ہے تو براہ مہربانی انہیں فون: معلومات اور ریفرل معلومات کے لئے 703-777-0420 یا اس لنک پر جائیں
Virginia Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline (1-877-275-8343)
Need Assistance? Call 2-1-1
Free service with information on available community services including feeding sites for children, families,and seniors.
Find more information or chat online at www.211Virginia.org
Information with regards to Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)
EMERGENCY FINANCIAL AID
Catholic Charities and Loudoun Cares will jointly rotate staff to respond to requests for financial assistance through a newly established COVID-19 Emergency Fund and Helpline. Loudoun residents who need help paying rent as a result of lost wages from the COVID-19 crisis can call the COVID-19 Emergency Fund and Helpline at 703-669-5040.
LOUDOUN COUNTY MEAL BUS SCHEDULE (updated 04/09)
Loudoun County school buses are providing breakfast and lunch meals during weekdays to students. Please use the following link to locate the stop closest to you or check the list below. The buses are also partnering up with MOBILE HOPE and providing food and hygiene bags.
10:07 AM Dodge Terrace & Thatcher Terrace
10:07 AM Silo Creek Terrace & Greenstable Square 2 - CAMDEN SILO,PARKSIDE AND ATLEY FAMILIES
10:09 AM Windmill Drive @ Crittenden Park/Pool
10:09 AM Farmwell Station Middle School Bus Stop
10:11 AM Dominion Trails Elementary Bus Stop
10:19 AM Summerwood Circle Shopping Center
10:22 AM Gloucester Parkway & Tillman Terrace
10:23 AM Home Depot/ Giant on Greenway Corporate Drive-GROVE AND LOUDOUN STATION
10:28 AM Goose Preserve Drive @ The Tot Lot
10:31 AM Golden Meadow Circle @ The Pool
10:33 AM Navajo Drive/Apache Circle & Mohegan Drive
10:34 AM Hartley Place & Hyde Park Drive
10:36 AM Killawog TE & Potter TE
10:44 AM Russell Branch Parkway & San Joaquin Terrace
10:46 AM Blossom Hill Terrace @ Blossom Hill Terrace - GROVE FAMILIES
10:57 AM Courtland Drive & Crew Square
10:58 AM Grottoes Drive @ Pool
11:00 AM Discovery Elementary Bus Stop
11:01 AM Lotto Shopping Center On Michener Drive
11:13 AM Cheltenham Circle @ Pool
11:30 AM Stoneyrun Place & Stone Roses Circle-STONEGATE FAMILIES
11:47 AM Estate Place & Oldetowne Place
HERE COMES THE BUS APP
STARTING MONDAY 4/13/2020
Here Comes the Bus® is an easy-to-use mobile app and website that uses GPS tracking information to allow parents to see when their child’s bus is arriving. The program is easy to follow, has a customizable map and works on either a computer, tablet or smartphone, allowing parents to see where the bus is and how close it is to the child's stop. With Here Comes the Bus® parents can:
- Get real-time bus location information
- Track multiple buses at one time
The program is available in English, Spanish and French. The mobile app can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store. To sign up for Here Comes the Bus®, you will need to know your student’s ID number and school code which is 79902.
If households have problems setting up a Here Comes the Bus® account they should send their issues to the Transportation Concern Registry at: https://lcps.webforms.issuetrak.com/concernregistry/
ALL COMMUNITY RESOURCES
Dept. of Family Services (DFS) —Emergency Support Services
Emergency financial assistance to those who have an eviction notice or utility shut-off notice.
Contact: 703-771-5851, or Main # 703-777-0353
102 Heritage Way, NE Suite 103
Leesburg, Va. 20177-4400
They assist residents in need of financial assistance, assistance with utility bills, rent, food, clothing and furniture.
Corps hours 8:00 AM through 4:30 PM Mon-Fri
The Salvation Army Loudoun Thrift Store is CLOSED due to COVID-19 until further notice.
The Social Services department continues to schedule appointments for Gas, Water, and Electric bills. To schedule an appointment with our social services coordinator please call 703-771-3371. All inquiries for rent assistance will be added to a waiting list.
Dominion Power - EnergyShare is Dominion's energy assistance program of last resort for anyone who faces financial hardships from unemployment or family crisis. They will only help once a year or twice a year for seniors.
10 Cardinal Park Dr SE, Leesburg, VA 20175
Contact: 703.771.3371, Carolyn Tyler
TREE OF LIFE MINISTRIES
If you are in need of financial assistance and in jeopardy of eviction please call 540-441-7920 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tree of life Ministries offer food deliveries from their Food Pantry, a weekly Community Kitchen meal in Purcellville and Leesburg, Financial and Workforce Coaching (by phone if necessary), Clothing & Furniture, Medical Vouchers and Financial Assistance in extreme cases of hardship.
- Please contact our hotline at 540-441-7920. They will make every effort to respond within 24 hours. You can also email email@example.com.
- Loudoun Rental Assistance Application: www.loudoun.gov/lra
- For residents paying rent late or unable to pay rent for April, Loudoun County urges residents to take the following actions:
- Submit a written request to your rental management company
- Ask for an installment plan
- Ask to waive late fees or penalties
- Contact Information and Referral, during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., call 703-777-0420. Language interpretation services are available at no cost. After hours and on the weekend complete the online form or send an email.
- For Virginia Housing Homeownership Loan Customers that be financially impacted by COVID-19 assistance is available.
- A new federal law, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, puts in place two protections for homeowners with federally backed mortgages:
- A foreclosure moratorium
- A right to forbearance for homeowners who are experiencing a financial hardship due to the COVID-19 emergency
- Learn more.
Asistencia para la vivienda
- Para los residentes que pagan alquiler tarde o no puede pagar el alquiler para abril, el condado de Loudoun insta a los residentes a tomar las siguientes acciones:
- Presentar una solicitud por escrito a su empresa de gestión de alquiler
- Pedir un plan de pago
- Pedir a renunciar a los honorarios por mora o penas
- Información de contacto y remisión, en horario de oficina, de lunes a viernes, de 8:30 am a 5:00 pm, llame al 703-777-0420. Servicios de interpretación de idiomas están disponibles sin costo alguno. Después de las horas y los fines de semana complete el formulario en línea o enviar un correo electrónico .
- Para los clientes de Virginia vivienda propiedad de vivienda préstamo que verse afectados económicamente por la asistencia COVID-19 está disponible.
- Una nueva ley federal, la ayuda Coronavirus, Alivio y Seguridad Económica (CARES) Ley, pone en marcha dos protecciones para los propietarios de viviendas con hipotecas respaldadas por el gobierno federal:
- Una ejecución hipotecaria moratoria
- Un derecho de tolerancia para los propietarios que están experimentando una dificultad financiera debido a la emergencia COVID-19
- Aprende más.
Resource for Mortgage Relief
FREE Cell phones when a need is presented for a cell phone.
For Enrollments and Plan Changes.
If a household is eligible (SNAP or Medicaid); they can get a free cellphone which prevents the community resources from having to use their emergency funds on things that can be satisfied another way.
- ACHN clinic provides free primary care for people that do not have insurance and are low income and will be starting drive through testing for covid-19 every Saturday, from this Saturday, May 2nd from 2-3pm at 44121 Harry Byrd Hwy, Ashburn VA 20147. Patients can call (703) 542-3366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a test; will need to confirm they do not have health insurance and are low-income.
- Below is the link for a listing of Virginia Employment Commission (VEC) field offices throughout the Commonwealth. Unemployment Benefits recipients can click on any city name and get the contact information. We’ve found that people are having a better chance of speaking with a staff member at these offices than they do calling the State VEC call center: https://www.vec.virginia.gov/find-a-job/vec-local-offices
PASTA has put together a program to offer free virtual tutoring to all interested elementary students in Loudoun County. They will be matching students with high school tutors who will schedule sessions 2-3/week for around 30 minutes. The links to sign up as a student interested in being tutored is below.
LOUDOUN HUNGER RELIEF
Please call LOUDOUN HUNGER RELIEF (food,hygiene supplies) to make an appointment: 703-777-5911
Appointment hours are Tuesday 8:30am – 11:15am,
Tuesday & Thursday 5:45pm – 7:15pm,
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 10am-12:45pm
Just call (703) 777-5911
MOBILE HOPE BUS *LISTEN FOR THE HONK*
They are delivering food and hygiene bags to families.
*ASHBURN TUESDAY ONLY*
Ashburn University Heights- Bus 9:15 to 9:45
Ashburn Ashburn Meadows- Bus 10:00 to 10:30
Ashburn Acclaim of Ashburn- Bus 10:45 to 11:15
Ashburn Shreveport -Bus 11:30 to 11:45
*LEESBURG WEDNESDAY ONLY*
The Fields Apartments -Bus 10:00 to 10:30
The Manor Apts- Bus 10:45 to 11:15
Clubhouse Leasing office- Bus 11:30 to 12:00
*STERLING WEDNESDAY ONLY*
Acclaim in Sterling- Bus 2:00 to 2:30
Big Lots-Bus 2:45 to 3:15
Sugarland Elementary-Bus 3:30 4:00
21630 Ridgetop Circle-Bus 4:14- 4:45
YMCA is serving pre-packaged Super Snacks for children twice a week at the YMCA Loudoun Youth Development Center in Sterling! Boxes of Super Snacks contain 3-days’ worth of healthy snacks and will be available for pick up on Mondays and Thursdays!
- WHEN: Every Monday & Thursday from 10:00am-1:00pm, starting on Thursday, May 7th.
WHERE: YMCA Loudoun County Youth Development Center (624 W Church Rd, Sterling, VA 20164).
- Children must be 18 or younger. Snacks will be available on a first come first served basis. With keeping safety in mind to maintain social distancing, when you arrive at the center, we ask that you remain in your car, and a YMCA team member will load the package in your vehicle.