If a student will be withdrawing from Mercer, he/she will need to:
- Schedule an appointment using the link below
- Return his/her LCPS Chromebook to the Staff Training Center
Need to replace a lost power adapter, stylus pen, or travel hub?
Click HERE to order.
Staff and students can receive technical support through one of the following methods:
- LCPS STAFF ONLY - Submit an incident through the Support Center in LCPSGO.
- Call the Technology Support Center at (571) 252-2112
Technology Support Center
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday, by appointment only
- For the Dulles South cluster, Freedom High School is the pick-up location (see mapt to the right).
To schedule an appointment, click HERE.
In an effort to limit the in-person visits to the center, we encourage students and staff to continue utilizing the Technology Support Center for remote help as much as possible (i.e. passwords, account access, etc). The Technology Support Center is available by phone, M-F, 8AM - 5PM. The hardware repair center will primarily be available to support physically damaged hardware assigned to students and staff.
When visiting the hardware repair center at the Staff Training Center, please continue to exercise social distance recommendations to include:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice cough etiquette.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissues.
- If you cough into tissues throw them in the trash and wash your hands immediately.
- Maintain the 6-foot space between one another. If passing documents or equipment, place items on the table in front of you, step back and allow the recipient to step-forward to pick up the item.