Important Things You Need to Know!
- Make sure your student is at school everyday and he or she is on time (by 8:30 AM) The warning bell rings at 8:55!
- If your child is absent please call our absentee line at 571-252-2822 and let us know his/her name, his/her teacher and the reason for the absence.
- Our absentee line works 24 hrs. Please feel free to call at anytime.
- If you acumulate more than 5 tardies or absences or a combination of both, you will get a call from our Counselor
- Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for school environment and for the weather.
- Your child is a winner! Please start the day with a healthy breakfast.
- You are welcome to send a healthy snack!
- Encourage reading at home! Spend some quality time with your student reading at least 15 minutes a day!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! PLEASE CALL US IF:
- You don't understand your student's homework/assignment
- If you need a conference with a staff member
- If you have moved
- If you have a question about the bus, the schedule, an afterschool club...etc
- If you don't understand any school related procedure, please reach out to us!
WE ALSO HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT
Housing, Shelters, Diapers, Food Pantry, Social Services, Mental Health, Dental, Internet, Aplications, etc.