- We want to help you find the help that you need.
- For problems with ParentVUE or for recent student records inquiries, contact Melissa Pumphrey or Corina Lawson in the school counseling office at (703) 957-4402.
- For personal wellness counseling, course selection, career exploration, and college planning, please contact your school counselor. BWHS students can request an appointment with their counselor in the Counseling Office
- For Chromebook, computer hardware, and login problems, contact Ms. Noureldin or Mr. Hollingsworth in the school technology office, Room 307.
- During the school day, students should ask one of their teachers for a pass to the technology office, Room 307.
- Staff can create a Support Center request in LCPSGO.
- For technical support outside of the school year, please contact DDI-TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org , 571-252-2112.
- For attendance issues, please see our attendance web page.
- For problems with this website, contact Leslie Patton Tracy, our Instructional Facilitator, Technology.
- For other or general inquiries, please contact the main office at (703) 957-4400, and one of our school secretaries should be able to direct you to the right person.
- General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its website nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on August 24, 2020