We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Andrea Cho or Laura Ganley at (703) 957-4470
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Harema Naim, MTE Digital Experience Specialist
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Harema Naim, MTE Digital Experience Specialist
- To report an Absence or Dismissal Change, visit the Absence Reporting page
- For general inquiries, call (703) 957-4470
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/MTE website, contact Jocelyn Link by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on January 16, 2020