EARLY DISMISSAL AND FRONT OFFICE POLICIES
2019 – 2020 Attendance Secretary: Teri Hoover
In order to streamline the attendance process, Woodgrove High School will be utilizing an online reporting procedure. The new form will be used for early dismissal, tardy to school, and student absences.
Please note that the student ID number is a required field for the form. Completion of the form will generate an email confirmation. If you have any questions about your student’s attendance, please contact Teri Hoover at 540-751-2600 or Theresa.Hoover@lcps.org.
- It is your student’s responsibility to pick up their dismissal note at the Welcome Center (in the main foyer)
- You will receive a confirmation of your early dismissal request
- If a request is made through the above email, parents are not required to sign students out
- If a request is not made in advance, the student will not be dismissed from class until a parent/guardian arrives to sign the student out
- Unless for an emergency, phone calls will not be permitted for early dismissal requests
Student Item Drop Off: When dropping off lunch or other items for your child, please leave them on the table across from the Welcome Center Desk located in the main foyer. This drop off is intended for your child only.
We do not accept food or other items intended for a group of students.
Please communicate with your child to pick up the item between classes only, as students will not be allowed to leave class to pick up items. Items left on the table are not supervised and are left at your own risk.
The school does not permit restaurant food deliveries at any time.
Visitors are not permitted unless arranged in advance; in writing with teachers and administration. All visitors are required to supply a government issued ID when entering the building and must sign in at the Welcome Center.