Listed below are some optional enrichment activities. They are not considered required activities or assignments for any student.
- Visit any of the wonderful museums located in DC (e.g. Smithsonian Institute, National Museum of Natural History, National Museum of the American Indian, National Museum of African American History and Culture, etc.)
- Join the National Building Museum for a hands-on learning activity related to architecture, engineering and/or design
- Attend a local STEM/STEAM camp
- Attend a local Makerspace Fair
- Visit the Children’s Science Museum in Baltimore, MD
- Take an art class, dance class, or music class
- Go online for some brain power challenges--