We want to help you find the help you need.
- For school counseling help, contact Jeanne Peterson or Kaitlyn Gerber or visit the PMK Counseling website.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Nahid Haidari or Kristin Bashore
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Julie Roberson, Digital Experience Specialist
- For general inquiries, call our Main Office at (571) 434-3270
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/PMK website, contact Julie Rizalvo by email with specifics.
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
- LCPS Comment and Complaint Form
Last Modified on August 1, 2022