- No food or drinks are allowed next to your device while it is in use.
- Cords, cables, and removable storage devices must be inserted carefully into the device and removed carefully.
- No stickers should be applied to the chromebook. Stickers may be added to a removable case and should not cover LCPS markings/labels.
- LCPS markings/labels must not be covered or removed.
- Devices are labeled with a Loudoun County Public Schools property tag. This tag must not be removed or altered in any way.
- Devices should never be left in a car or any unsupervised area.
Devices left at home
- Students are expected to bring their devices to school, fully charged, each day. There are a limited number of student loaners that are only provided in emergency situations (e.g. testing) when a student forgets their device.
- Damaged devices should be brought to the attention of the teacher immediately. Repairs will be handled by the Department of Digital Innovation.
Lost or stolen device and AC Adaptors
- Lost or stolen devices and/or AC Adaptors should be immediately reported to the school administration.
- The student will responsible for the cost of replacing a lost device and/or AC Adaptor. We will have new charger cords to purchase in the front office.
- If a device is stolen, the assigned student/parent is responsible for obtaining and providing a copy of the police report.
Protective Covers for the chromebook
- Below, you will find a link for a cover that will fit the Lenovo 300e Chromebook. This is not a required item but will help protect the device in case of accidental drops. The students may also apply stickers to the case (no stickers may LCPS labels)