What should you bring on the first day of FUTURA?
Please bring your backpack with the following:
1) Healthy Snack-- Please be sensitive to allergies in the classroom.
2) Lunch or money (can be in the student’s LCPS account.)
Our lunch time is 12:40 – 1:10. The Countryside lunch menu can be accessed from the school website.
3) Fifth graders who attended FUTURA last year are expected to return with their binders and dividers. (If you lost it, please bring a new 1" binder.) Fourth graders and new fifth grade students will be provided with a binder and dividers.
4) A sturdy Pocket Folder to store loose papers and information going home.
5) Your completed “All About Me” pennant that Ms. Morgan gave you when she met with you at your school.
6) You may bring your own pencil case or zip pouch with colored pencils, scissors, etc., but it is not necessary. I will have pencils, crayons, markers, rulers, colored pencils, scissors, glue sticks in the classroom for you to use.
7) Any extra supplies that you are able to share such as tissues, baby wipes, glue sticks, notebook paper. Your generosity is appreciated!