Why are we raising money?
Before each school year, the PTO works together with the school to determine ways to enrich the educational and social experience of all the children at KWC. What we aim to do is based on our yearly budget and relies on our ability to meet our fundraising goals.
How do we raise money?
- Parent donations during our Ca$h 4 Croc$ campaign
- Rewards programs (Harris Teeter, box tops, Amazon Smile)
- Spirit wear
- Spirit nights
- After school activity programs
- Certain events (Bingo, Basket Raffle)
- School supplies fundraiser
- Sponsorships from businesses
What do we hope to do for our students this school year?
The 2020-2021 school year will look different than a typical year due to the pandemic. Items with * depend on school status and safety guidelines.
- Digital content to supplement the school curriculum
- Teacher grants for educational supplies
- KWC spirit shirt
- Student folders
- Educational assemblies*
- Book fair vouchers*
- Fun events that bring our Croc community together*