Tuition Students 8125
Business and Financial Services Office21000 Education CourtAshburn, VA 20148(571) 252-1551E-MAIL: Gabrielle.Carpenter@lcps.org
- Tuition requests are approved based on space availability at the requested school.
- Tuition Request Form
- Requests for the 2020-2021 school year may be submitted beginning August 1, 2020.
- Waivers and sliding scale fees are not available.
- Once the Department of Pupil Services receives your completed request, we work collaboratively with the Business and Financial Services Office to create a personalized invoice, based on the duration of your request. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice and must be made through cash, check or money order. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
- Questions about payment schedules should be addressed to the Business and Financial Services Office, 571-252-1190, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Tuition Rates for 2020-2021
Annual CostPer Diem Cost
Out of State Residents