• Digital PSAT 8/9 and PSAT/NMSQT

    The Digital PSAT tests will measure the same skills and knowledge as the previous paper tests. However, some changes to note will be a shorter test experience (the tests should take about two hours instead of three), shorter reading passages with only one question tied to each passage, and a built-in calculator that will be available throughout the entire math section.

    Students can prepare for the digital tests the same way they would prepare for the paper version. However, in addition to practicing with test content, students should also practice interacting with the online test and available tools.  Additionally, accommodations will still be available for those students who require them.

    Students in Grade 11 who participate in the PSAT/NMSQT are automatically considered for the National Merit Scholarship Program, an academic competition for recognition and scholarships.


  • What to expect with the Digital PSAT 8/9
  • What to expect on the Digital PSAT/NMSQT
  • PSAT 8/9 Student Guide (coming soon)
  • PSAT/NMSQT Student Guide
  • Practicing for the PSAT Test
  • Scholarships and Recognitions
  • PSAT Sample Score Report
  • Is my student eligible to receive accommodations on the PSAT?

    Posted by:

    Students must have documentation of their disability.  Documentation needed will depend on the disability and the accommodations being requested.  More information about eligibility for accommodations can be found on the College Board's website.

    Before a student can take the PSAT with accommodations, they must request the accommodations and be approved by College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities.  The approval process can take up to 7 weeks, so it is important to submit accommodation requests well in advance of the anticipated test date.

    Comments (-1)
  • What is the process for requesting accommodations for PSAT testing through the College Board?

    Posted by:

    There are various ways to request accommodations for PSAT testing.  Families can work with the SSD Coordinator at their home school or they can submit a request directly to the College Board. Detailed information on the process can be found on the College Board's website.

    Comments (-1)
Last Modified on August 15, 2023