Free and Reduced Meal Info:
>>> APPLICATIONS FOR FREE AND REDUCED MEALS MUST BE SUBMITTED EACH SCHOOL YEAR <<<
If your student received meal benefits last school year, a new application MUST still be submitted for 2019 – 2020! This link will take you to the online application and give you more information about the program: https://lcpshealthycafe.org/index.php?page=lunchapps&sid=2407151445268563
If you have questions, Food Services can be reached at 571-252-1010.
FAQ: WHO CAN GET FREE OR REDUCED PRICE MEALS?
- All children in households receiving benefits from SNAP or TANF, are eligible for free meals.
- Students who are eligible for Medicaid may also be eligible for free or reduced price meals based on the household’s income.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart: