Personal/Lifetime Fitness is an Advanced PE class for Juniors and Seniors. During this course, students will experience various fitness opportunities to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- A makeup activity is required for absences; otherwise a loss of points will occur. Please see your teacher upon your return for instructions on how to make class up.
**For medical excuses please see your teacher for a restricted activity form. Workouts can be modified depending on injury.
Personal Fitness Locker Room Policies and Procedures:
- Students are expected to behave responsibly while in the locker room always. Once a student is dressed they are expected to report to the designated area as instructed by their teacher. Students are not allowed to hang out in the locker room. Any vandalism, fighting, unsafe conduct or other inappropriate behavior in the locker room will not be tolerated and will be dealt with in accordance to the school's discipline policy. If someone in the locker room is behaving inappropriately or someone is in the locker room that does not belong, notify a PE teacher immediately.
- Students are expected to keep the locker room clean always.
- No food or drinks are permitted at any time in the P.E. locker room.
- No video or audio recording devices are permitted in the locker room at any time.
- In season athletes are not allowed in the team locker room during regular school hours. Those athletes who wish to use the locker room during the season may do so before or after school.
- Each student will have his/her own gym locker. Each student must know his/her own combination daily. Students should never share their combination with another student. Students should not share lockers. No one can use another's locker for storage in any way. Should there be a problem with a lock or locker, notify a physical education teacher immediately.
- Students are responsible for making sure their locker is closed & locked before leaving the PE locker room. Students should never leave items unsecured in the locker rooms. Students are responsible for their own belongings. Students are expected to secure all their clothes and personal items in a locked locker during Physical Education class. The school is not responsible for missing or stolen items left unsecured.
- Lost or damaged PE locks must be reported to your teacher and a replacement lock will be issued. Students may be required to pay for lost or damaged PE locks.
- Teachers will clear out the locker room five minutes after the tardy bell. It will remain locked until the physical education classes are dismissed to get dressed. Tardy students must report to the gym for attendance.
Please contact me directly for more information.