We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact your child's school
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact the Digital Experience Specialist at your school
- For staff having difficulty logging into an LCPS system, contact Technical Support at (571)252-2112
- For assistance with Oracle, please contact the LCPS Oracle help desk at (571) 252-1880 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- For sellers proffering products or services, contact the appropriate department using the links and resources below (Spam sent to web administrator is deleted!)
- For general inquiries, see the Communications & Community Engagement Office, send email to email@example.com or call (571)252-1040
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For login or technical difficulties with the iRecruitment job-candidate system or PowerSchool job-candidate system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified Yesterday at 11:42 AM