Starting Salary: Bus Driver $22.16 per hour
Great Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Care, Retirement, Personal Leave, Sick Leave, Loudoun Credit Union. Once you’ve completed training, your child may ride with you.
Training is provided by highly skilled, certified trainers employed by Loudoun County Public Schools located at 42000 Loudoun Center Place, Leesburg VA. The direct phone number for the Training Division is 571-252-1720.
Applicants/trainees receive the following curriculum
- Transporting students, including special transportation**
- Loudoun County Public Schools substance abuse policy/regulation*
- Preparation for Commercial Drivers License (per VDOE regulations)**
- Virginia State Department of Education Guide*
- Behind the wheel (25 hours minimum)*
- Classroom (24 hours minimum)*
- Final Evaluation
- Licensing by DMV
- Glucagon administration*
- First Aid and CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens*
- EPI-Pen administration
- 10 hours behind the wheel evaluation (with students)**
- Skills test per DMV requirements**
** Classroom and on the bus
For more information
Call Transportation Training with questions about our training program: 571-252-1720.
Click here to see a description of the Bus Driver duties.
Click here to see a description of the Bus Attendant duties.
Submit your state of residence driving record by mail or in person to:
Loudoun County Public Schools
42000 Loudoun Center Place
Leesburg, VA 20175
NEW or CURRENT Employees can click here to apply.
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!