SENIOR PORTRAITS FOR CLASS OF 2020
Senior Portraits will be done in the Auditorium August 7th through the 13th.
Appointment cards will be mailed to each senior's home over the summer.
If you miss your scheduled appointment, make ups will be done early in October. Those students will be given new appointments.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Yearbook Senior Baby Ad Orders for the Class of 2020
Looking for a personalized, memorable way to recognize your graduating senior? Want to capture memories with the friends you’ve made for a lifetime? Looking for a fun way to recognize your teammates or club members? Parents, siblings, relatives, teachers, coaches, and friends of Tuscarora’s graduating Class of 2019 have an opportunity to purchase ad space in the 2020 edition of the yearbook.
There are 5 ad sizes available at various price points. Orders will be accepted beginning August 15, 2019 and all ad space is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. So place your order early to reserve ad space for your graduating senior!
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BABY ADS is October 19, 2019!
What should I consider when picking an ad size? The more space you purchase, the larger your photos will run and the more photos you can include in your selected template. The amount of text that will fit is also determined by the ad size purchased. Available ads range from a full page to business card size.
What should I consider when selecting my photos and written message? Please make sure photos depict appropriate attire and content. COPYRIGHTED/PROFESSIONAL photos will NOT be accepted because of licensing and copyright restrictions. You’ll need JPG or PNG photo files when uploading your ad material. COPYRIGHTED WRITTEN MATERIAL will NOT be accepted - this includes song lyrics, poems, or book quotes. Please write a personalized message unique to your senior! Be sure to include your senior's first and last name in the ad template you select.
HOW TO ORDER and CREATE your SENIOR BABY AD:
1. Visit Yearbook Order Center and enter job number 13699 . Choose “Buy a Yearbook Ad” to begin the process.
2. Search the master list and find your student in the Tuscarora HS school list or you can add your student's information. Make sure you enter their name and ID number correctly.
3. Choose the ad size you want to purchase. Then select one of the available templates.
4. Upload your images (JPG or PNG file types) and type your personalized message. You can save and return to your work until your ad is complete and ready for submission! (Please note your ad space is not reserved and your ad is not complete until you have finished designing, approved your proof, and submitted payment.)
5. Once you have finished, you will have the opportunity to PROOF your ad before you PAY and SUBMIT the ad for production. Please review your PROOF and check all content before submitting your final ad for publication. Baby ads will NOT be edited or revised by the yearbook staff - the ad will print as it appears in your PROOF. (Ads will be reviewed for content prior to publication and the yearbook staff does reserve the right to request changes if ads violate acceptable content guidelines or copyright policies.)
Questions about senior baby ads? Contact Yearbook Adviser Toni Kelley (Toni.Kelley@lcps.org)
Need technical assistance? Call the HJ help line at 1-866-287-3096