Records requests for current or former LCPS students transferring from LCPS to another school district should be directed to the Registrar or Attendance Secretary at the last LCPS school attended. Contact information can be found on each school’s webpage.
Alumni Records Available
- High school, middle school, and elementary school transcripts
- Immunization records
- Graduation verification
- Special education and special services records (i.e., homebound, ELL, gifted/talented, etc.) are only maintained for five years following graduation, transfer, or withdrawal from Loudoun County Public Schools. After five years these records are destroyed in compliance with the Library of Virginia policy. Click here to view the Library of Virginia Records Retention Schedule. If you believe any of these records may be needed in the future, we highly recommend obtaining copies before they are destroyed.
Requesting Records for Former Students
- Former Student - For a parent requesting their minor student's records, who attended LCPS within the last five years, contact the Registrar or Attendance Secretary at the last school of attendance. Contact information can be found on each school's webpage.
- Former Student - The following online request system is for LCPS graduates and students who left LCPS more than five years ago. Requests are made online; payment is made using our secure credit/debit card payment system. Click here to order your student record.
- GEDs – Click here to obtain a copy of the GED certificate.
- Government Agency - Transcript and graduation verification requests are free of charge for all county, state, and federal government agencies. As a third-party requester, a release of records signed and dated by the student is required. Your request must include their date of birth, their maiden name or name as it was when they attended LCPS, the name of the school attended, and the year of graduation or last year of attendance. Please email your request and signed release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3rd Party Education Verifications – Click this link if you are a third-party agency verifying student graduation.
How to Request a Replacement Diploma
A reprint of your diploma may be ordered through the Counselors' Office at the school you graduated from. Contact information for the Counseling Office can be found on each school's webpage.