- High school, middle school and elementary school transcripts
- Immunization records
- Graduation verification
- Special education and special services records (i.e., homebound, ELL, gifted/talented, etc.) are only maintained for five years following graduation, transfer, or withdrawal from Loudoun County Public Schools. After five years these records are destroyed in compliance with Library of Virginia policy. Click here to view the Library of Virginia Records Retention Schedule. If you believe any of these records may be needed in the future, we highly recommend obtaining copies before they are destroyed.
- Former Student (last attended within the past 5 years) - If you are a former from student from 2013-14 to 2018-19, submit your request to the LAST school attended. Use the School Locater in the upper right hand corner of this page to find your school. For high school students, go to the Counseling section of the school's website. Find Transcript Request on the left side under Quick Links to make your online request.
- Former Student (last attended 6 years or more) - If you are a former student from 2013-14 or before, click here to order your transcript. Transcript requests are made online. Payment is made using our secure credit/debit card payment system.
- GEDs – Click here to obtain a copy of the GED certificate.
- Government Agency - Transcript and graduation verification requests are free of charge for all county, state, and federal government agencies. As a third party requester, a release of records signed and dated by the student is required. Your request must include their date of birth, their maiden name or name as it was when they attended LCPS, name of school attended, and year of graduation or last year of attendance. Please email your request and signed release to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to pick up the request, please call Student Records in advance and we will do our best to have your request ready upon arrival.
- 3rd Party Verifications – Click this link if you are a third party agency verifying a student graduation.
How to Request a Replacement Diploma
A reprint of your diploma may be ordered through the Counselors Office at the school you graduated from. Use the School Locater in the upper right hand corner of this page to find your school.