- High school, middle school, and elementary school transcripts
- Immunization records
- Graduation verification
- Special education and special services records (i.e., homebound, ELL, gifted/talented, etc.) are only maintained for five years following graduation, transfer, or withdrawal from Loudoun County Public Schools. After five years these records are destroyed in compliance with the Library of Virginia policy. Click here to view the Library of Virginia Records Retention Schedule. If you believe any of these records may be needed in the future, we highly recommend obtaining copies before they are destroyed.
- Former Student - Click here to order your student record. Records available are transcripts and immunizations. Requests are made online and payment is made using our secure credit/debit card payment system.
- GEDs – Click here to obtain a copy of the GED certificate.
- Government Agency - Transcript and graduation verification requests are free of charge for all county, state, and federal government agencies. As a third party requester, a release of records signed and dated by the student is required. Your request must include their date of birth, their maiden name or name as it was when they attended LCPS, name of the school attended, and year of graduation or last year of attendance. Please email your request and signed the release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3rd Party Verifications – Click this link if you are a third party agency verifying student graduation.
How to Request a Replacement Diploma
A reprint of your diploma may be ordered through the Counselors Office at the school you graduated from. Use the School Locator in the upper right-hand corner of this page to find your school.