Penguin Pride in Music Class
* Make good choices, always be responsible!
* Use good manners, be thoughtful and kind!
* Speak at the right time, raise your hand!
* Involve yourself, always do your best!
* Care for all instruments and learning tools!
Since much of our music-making is done as a class or in groups, teamwork and consideration for others is necessary for individual and class success. Students in every grade are expected to take turns, respect others, and practice appropriate audience and performer ettiquette during all music activities.