TUSCARORA HS BAND
Concert Band 1 (272000): This performance-oriented band participates in concert appearances and Virginia Music Education Association events. Students continue the in-depth mastery of basic fundamentals of music while preparing pieces for performances. As a co-curricular ensemble, performances and rehearsals outside regular school hours are required. (As stated in the LCPS program studies).
Symphonic Band is the non-auditon concert band. It is separated into multiple blocks.
- Working instrument
- Foundations for Supeior Performance
- Single Reeds: reed case with at least 4 reeds at all times
- Double Reeds: reed case with at least 3 reeds at all times
- Trumpets: BERP and straight mute
- Horn and Low Brass: BERP
- Percussion: mallet bag, IP Lalo Davila drum sticks, 2 pairs of matching yarn mallets, 2 pairs of matching bell/xylo mallets (plastic), drum pad
Last Modified on May 28, 2019