TUSCARORA HS BAND
Concert Band 2 (274000): Students in this class expand their knowledge and skills of instrumental techniques, tone production, musical interpretation, and ensemble/solo performance to an advanced level. Performance ensemble II is a performance-oriented class, and students are active in numerous concerts and events. As a co-curricular ensemble, performances and rehearsals outside regular school hours are required. (As stated in the LCPS program studies).
Wind Ensemble is an audition only ensemble. Auditions take place around March-May.
- Working instrument
- Foundations for Supeior Performance
- Single Reeds: reed case with at least 4 reeds at all times
- Double Reeds: reed case with at least 3 reeds at all times
- Trumpets: BERP and straight mute
- Horn and Low Brass: BERP
- Percussion: mallet bag, IP Lalo Davila drum sticks, 2 pairs of matching yarn mallets, 2 pairs of matching bell/xylo mallets (plastic), drum pad
Last Modified on June 7, 2019