LEARNER'S PERMIT REMOTE TESTING AT JCHS
Please note: Students will be issued a document to bring to the DMV to obtain their permit. On-site testing does not issue the actual permit, vision test or validate proof of residency. Student will only be taking the exam.
2019 Testing Dates:
October 8, 2019
October 22, 2019
November 5, 2019
December 10, 2019
Remote testing requirements:
- Student must be 15 and 6 months at the time of the tes
- It will be held in the library at 4:05 pm.
- There are only 10 slots available, so it is first come, first serve.
- The student must be at least 15 and 6 months old and can only take the first 2 attempts with me.
- The third attempt must be done at the DMV.
How to register for the Permit Testing at JCHS:
- .Come to the Girls PE office by the weight room for the parent permission form and registration link.
- 2.Complete online registration and parent permission slip.
- Study the Driver's Manual that your student received at the start of Driver's Education.
- Bring your charged Chromebook, Parent Permission Slip and a photo ID to the test site.
- When you pass the test, take the test paper to DMV and get the photo ID taken and receive permit.
- If you do not pass students are required tot 15 day before retesting. You may test on the 16th day.
For more information please Contact: