New Student RegistrationTo best serve our new Mercer families, registrations are by appointment only. Please call the main office to schedule an appointment 703-957-4340.You and your child will meet with our registrar to collect required paperwork for registration at Mercer Middle. In addition, a counselor will meet with you to review course history and select classes based upon what is appropriate for your child. The counselor will answer your questions regarding your childs transition to Mercer. Please be sure to bring the documents listed below in order to keep your appointment time with the registrar and counselor.The following documents are required at the time of registration:
Registration paperwork is available in the main office at Mercer Middle School and on the Loudoun County Public Schools website.If you are moving from one Loudoun County school to another, please complete the change of address form and contact your child's School Counselor to arrange a start date for your child at Mercer Middle.
- Most Recent Grade Report
- Most Recent Standardized Test Scores (ie. SOLS)
- 504 or IEP (if applicable)
- Registration Form
- Health Form
- Recent TB screening (Documentation that a tuberculosis screening has been performed no earlier than 3 months (90 days) prior to registration for school).
- Immunization Records
- Expulsion Status Form
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Signed lease, signed deed, signed settlement papers, recent mortgage statement, or deed of trust)
- Parent photo ID
Last Modified on November 12, 2019