Applications for the 2019-2020 School Year are due March 26th, 2019!
The PEER application process has five steps:
- Nominations and Application: Faculty members and students may nominate candidates. Self-nomination is also encouraged. All applications should be returned to Mrs. Bria or Mrs. Hackett. Please complete the link below to begin the process.
- Recommendations: Recommendation forms will be necessary to complete an application to PEER. One recommendation must be submitted on the student’s behalf. This form is confidential and will be read by the PEER program selection team only. The forms will be destroyed after the selection process has been completed.
- Parental Permission Form: PEER applicants and a parent/guardian must sign and return this form in order for the student to participate in the selection process and the program.
- Interview: All qualified candidates will go through an interview process with a selection committee. Candidates will be selected for PEER based, in part, on responses to interview question.
- Scheduling: The PEER group will meet every other day during a study hall block. The first 45 minutes of the study hall will be devoted to the PEER program.