How I Communicate and Share Information
1. Students will find a summary of the day’s activities in Google Classroom. Each class, students will log into the classroom to review assignments and announcements.
2. Homework assignments, test and quiz dates, rehearsals, performances, and field trips, will be found on the Google Calendar connected to each Google Classroom. Calendar events for each of your child's class should sync to one master calendar, so everything is viewable at a glance.
3. In the announcement section of the StudentVue/ParentVue Class Website, I will post the link to the Google Classroom calendar for your convenience.
4. Occasionally, I will send out emails to parents using the communication feature in ParentVue. This is typically when we are approaching an event or due date and I am sending out reminders, but I also use this feature to send home permission forms, order forms for t-shirts, and so on.
5. Each grade level dean sends out a bi-weekly newsletter, and this is where you will be able to see what content teachers are covering in each class. Teachers will also provide reminders of test/quiz dates and homework assignments.